Pages widget

13 February 2016

Halloween in February?!

I have said before how much I enjoy making backgrounds. This time, for Country View Crafts Challenges, I made a Halloween background that can easily be converted to something else!
I love the Halloween stamps we collect but only use once a year and so I made an orange background and added a spider before adding the final images to change it completely!
I hope you like my twist on the background theme and that you'll join in with us this month!
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great background, you're so right about Halloween stamps, think that's why I rarely buy them...

sarascloset said...

What a great way to use that Halloween stamp! I would have never guessed to use it this way in a million years but it fits perfectly! Hugs!

Maggie said...

Great idea for a very different birthday card made me smile :)

MaggieH

Kirsten said...

That looks great, I love the baackground.