Pages widget

19 February 2016

Time well spent

I have had this week off work as it's Half Term but have spent the week supervising a mammoth tidying of bedrooms! Not one to preach I tidied my Studio - it took two days :( Scroll down for the gory details! I have had this idea to make this journal page since I saw Darcy's new stamps and decided to make it in honour of the new, tidy room! 
This is as I started - I didn't photograph the other half of the room which was out of control!
Halfway through - it has to get worse before it gets better doesn't it?!
Finished! A few things to eBay (when I can work that out!) but look how tidy I am!
I realised my stencils were in a pickle and as much as I'd tried I couldn't keep them easily accessible or could I find 'just the one', so I bought a cheap box and made dividers with an Emma Godfrey stamp and I'm thrilled with this!
Thank you, as always, for popping by!
Signature

4 comments:

Helen said...

interesting to see you store your stencils out of their packets, I keep mine in them - I struggled to find a box big enough as I have a few 12x12 ones. Love to see the pics of your studio, it's very impressive tidying!! The journal page is gorgeous too.

Jo said...

Must be something in the air, I bought new storage containers for stamps and was going to do index cards as well! Gotta keep it tidy now (yeah right)! Jo xx

Catie Cuddles said...

My stencils are in a heap in a folder from clarity as a lot of them are clarity ones... This looks like s better way of doing it though.
Love the artwork. X

Catie Cuddles said...

My stencils are in a heap in a folder from clarity as a lot of them are clarity ones... This looks like s better way of doing it though.
Love the artwork. X