Pages widget

31 August 2016

A Day At The Beach

I couldn’t resist using JoFy’s beach huts once again this month for my second Country View Crafts Challenge piece. They really evoke the ‘Hot Summer Days’ of my youth! I have layered Infusions, blue and white paint in the background and then a little row of Beach Huts. It was quite a sunny, cheery piece but now I look at it again it looks quite ‘after-the-storm’ – much like my memories of holidays as a child! At least the sun is coming out!
Signature

6 comments:

Helen said...

Fab beach huts - think there will be a few more clouds (boo) today!

Artmadnana said...

Ha ha! That's probably nearer the truth isn't it? Yet, we remember golden hot summers! Love that background. A clever mix. Great layout Gabrielle.

Erika said...

Great day at the beach, love all the hutties and the sun in the sky.

Hugs Erika.

Craftyfield said...

Cloudy skies... perfectly British scene! Love the Beach huts too.

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this ! So much fun !
Corrie x

Evelyn Walter said...

Lovely, these beach huts! Such a colorful and happy card.
xxx Evelyn