Pages widget

23 October 2016

Fright Night

I am really in love with this little journal page and I hope you like it too! I made it for Country View Crafts Challenges theme of All things Spooky.
I started by painting an even layer of Pewter paint on the page. I then added some black Infusions which gives a lovely grungy look. Then I stamped the small Book Cover as a spooky iron gate and then added the cobwebs, spider and sentiments from Emma Godfrey and the elements to my little chap who I painted in Halloween colours so he'd 'pop'.
Thank you, as always, for popping by and do join in with us this month - you could win a prize!
Signature

6 comments:

Helen said...

this is beautiful!!

Hazel Agnew said...

Not the best Halloween devotee, but do like this Gabrielle...great background. Xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Love it Gabrielle. Xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous Gabrielle !
Corrie x

Craftyfield said...

Great spooky make Gabrielle! The little chap is particularly spooky... he's giving me nightmares!

Evelyn Walter said...

Love your little journal page, Gabrielle - cute and spooky at the same time!
xxx Evelyn