Pages widget

1 November 2017

Stencils rule!

I am fortunate to have been asked to choose this month's theme at Country View Crafts Challenges and it's... stencils!
I LOVE stencils. They are incredibly versatile and enable you to create fabulous backgrounds and foreground elements. This journal page has six stencils - two different numbers, arrowsspecklestracks (under the leaves) and plus symbols. 
The bottom has the same stencils:
Thank you for popping by - I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make this month!
Signature

9 comments:

Helen said...

This is beautiful, Gabrielle!

Jane said...

A great theme choice thanks Gabrielle and your journal page is super xx

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this Gabby ! Wonderful !
Corrie x

Evelyn Walter said...

Very beautiful, Gabrielle! Oh, and thank you for your challenge theme, I love stencils too!
xx Evelyn

Hazel Agnew said...

A lovely piece of art Gabrielle, loving the contrasting colours. Xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Your page is fabulous with all those stencils and your flamingo is beautiful! I'm loving your new theme over at Country View Challenges, I may have to try and use six
stencil too ...lol 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy November! J 😊

Jerrie said...

Oh, I am so glad I came by. Flamingos are my favorite. flaming pink fun! This image is fantastic and I love the background you have created! I love the words seperate and highlighted in black. This is AWESOMENESS!

Carol said...

Fab page - love the flamingo - really pops against the background x

Dortesjs said...

Absolutely amazing work