Pages widget

17 June 2018

Family Tree

When I saw the newest stamp sets from Darcy (sets 22 and 23) I knew exactly what I wanted to make with them first! So, one quick order to Country View Crafts and they arrived before I knew it!
The background is layers of Caribbean Sea and Snowflake Frescos (the grass is Granny Smith). The images are coloured using Prismacolors.
All of the images are from the 23rd set, but the arrow is on the 22nd set.
You might have spotted a date in the bottom right corner. I bought a fancy new date stamp yesterday at a garden centre (yes, really!) because I couldn't resist the fancy handle (!) and this was it's first outing! If you'd like one too I have done a little research and found it on Amazon - link here
Thank you, as always, for popping by.
Signature

2 comments:

Helen said...

that's fun!

Lucy said...

What a great way to make a family tree! The design and colors are wonderful.