Pages widget

23 July 2011

An End of Year Thank You - Part 2!

If you missed part 1 it is here! Just a quick post to show the thank yous I made for our senior leadership team at school. It's been a rollercoaster of a year and throughout it all they have been a steady hand on the tiller! They're made just like I made the others - I used paper from Tim's Lost and Found stash covering an 
ATC art part and inked them with Wild Honey Distress Stain (my new favourite!) I used the same stamp in Jet Black Archival Ink. The art parts are inked with Distress Stains (Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint) but the stars are painted with a thin coat of Silver Paint dabber - it's thin so that the art part shows 
through. I painted/inked both sides of the art part so that it looked as good when you turned it over and then glued it to the ATC. The back of the art part was covered in the reverse of the paper I used for the front and then I added my message of thanks. 
Well, that's school over for another year - six and a half weeks off before it starts all over again! have a wonderful weekend one and all, and for those having summer holidays off - have a wonderfully restful time. Gabrielle x

2 comments:

StampDancer said...

This is as incredible as the first one! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

these are lovely hun ;0) the first one has the edge for me although all are amazing ;0)