Pages widget

3 December 2011

Tag No.3

Well, I have been given a whole morning off and so I have pottered about in the Studio and made my version of Tim's third tag. It had to be my version as, unlike yesterday, I had very few things that Tim used! 
I had fun making it though! For those who are following my Pinecone saga Santa is still considering how good I have been but the wonderful Bella has offered so send me one - and she lives miles away in South Africa! How amazing is our crafting community? Thank you Bella x
Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday - She Who Eats Art is keeping me company today!!!
Signature

10 comments:

Виктория Волконская said...

Очень красивый тэг!

Belinda Basson said...

I was so exhausted after extending my brain matter this morning that I have just woken from a nap! Your tag is fantastic. I will be cutting your pine cones for you this afternoon and they will be winging their way to you soon! What fun!

Helen said...

Love that tag! Well done you - am doing Christmas cards first today before I start thinking about the tag!!!

Maria said...

WOW! I love your take on today's tag! Great job!!

Kitty said...

Wow it's gorgeous, very inspirational xx

Misty's said...

WOW! Stunning!
Michaela xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely Tag S x

hazel said...

Another fabulous tag Gabrielle.
xxx Hazel.

BevDel said...

Lovely.. can't wait to try this one out./ Thank you for sharing!! FAB!!

kellystar said...

What a lovely creation! I think I like your tag better than Tim's version.