Pages widget

7 December 2011

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 131

The wonderful Julia is hosting her 131st WOYWW and if you are nosey like me you'll want to see what creative spaces others craft in! 
This is my desk after finishing my 6th Tag - lots of paint to put away! Still pretty tidy though! To my right is nothing but tidiness so no point in showing you that! Tee hee! Have just spotted myself in the the reflection in the window! The look of concentration is brilliant!
To my left is the discarded 5th Tag (details here!) which from this distance doesn't look like a disaster - maybe I'll rethink it... mmm...
Happy Wednesday y'all and a special thanks, as always, to Julia - loving the Christmassy feel to your blog!!!
 Signature

12 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I've corrected your link, nice easy thing to do! Really loving the tags, great stuff. Can just see your reflection!

Spyder said...

wow there's some fantastic tags out there in blogland this week, feeling a bit left out!! Maybe Santa will be kind!Thanks for my snoop! Have a great crafty week,hopefully you'll catch up! HaPpY WoYwW!!
(((Lyn))) #31

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Lovely blog, of which I just became a follower:) Your desk makes me want to park my butt on the chair and start right in!

Marjie Kemper said...

Your work table looks great! And I guess we'll have to trust that it really is clean off to you right... lol!

Ann B said...

Very tidy desk - in fact abut 100th tidier than mine as I'm an incredibly messy crafter. Good for you on doing the tags and I love that pink one.
Ann B
#6

Anonymous said...

What a great desk, lots of creativity going on and no clutter, how do you manage it. Your tags are super. Have a lovely Wednesday, Laura

Michelle B said...

I love all the little pots on your desk for holding supplies. Have fun making all of those tags! I sure enjoy seeing them all.

P.S. I'm your newest follower on Twitter!

ScrappnBee said...

Love the state of the desk! Congrats on pushing through the TH tags! I just may have to play next year since all you WOYWW gals are! -Amanda #17

lisa said...

You look as though you are having great fun with the tags. I just haven't had time to play along this year although I love looking at them.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #61

Helen said...

You do concentrate!! Love those inks on show...What do you think of day 8 tag? Fab or what...

JoZart Designs said...

Great workspace kept nice and neat despite lots of craftiness. I looked back on your tags in your previous posts and you're interpreting them so well. I especially love the last one!
Thanks for the WOYWW snoop...
JoZarty x

Shoshi said...

Everyone doing the 12 tags has my admiration - how you find time at this time of year! I'm bowled over how lovely they are. Well done!! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #56