Pages widget

22 July 2014

Heart U

Ah! The joys of being off work for a week - thank you school holidays! I have put the week to good use already by having a 'play' in the Studio and not being able to resist joining in with the PaperArtsy challenge this week. I loved the shadow box that Kate Yetter made and this is my version!
As my husband is Koumpounophobic I won't be bringing this project into the house!!!
Thank you for stopping by and reading this - I loved my afternoon playing with paint (I do love South Pacific!) 
Signature

6 comments:

Helen said...

it looks great - shame you have to keep it in the shed... never knew that's what the phobia was called though, what a mouthful! Love the shadowbox.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's cool, such a great project, the buttons are a wonderful eye catcher.

Darcy Marshall said...

Aww I know a few people who have aversions to buttons, must make life hard at times. Great project, personally I love the buttons.

Etsuko said...

Brilliant panel!! Beautiful colours combo and Fab LP images xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lucy x

Kate Yetter said...

Love your shadow box, especially the background!