I used two Bookplates Art Parts and stamped them both with clear embossing ink and used clear embossing powder to make the plaid background. On the frame I used Wild Honey Distress Ink and the background was Barn Door Distress Ink. The stalk Art Part was covered with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and the plaid stamped in Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The flower was covered in Broken China and the plaid was stamped with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. The little circle was covered with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and the plaid was stamped in Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
The sentiment was stamped twice on some kraft card and the important words highlighted by cutting them out! Two hinge fasteners later and I was done. Hope this shows 'plaid' but above all I'm glad I was able to have a go at a challenge that really foxed me!