Pages widget

16 March 2017

My Dyary

I have been experimenting with different daily art journals to find a system that would work for me. I love the whole idea of the monthly art journal calendar but this wasn't quite for me as I wanted to ensure I was being creative at least once a week as my job and family life can sometimes mean I can go quite a while without having the chance to make anything. I graduated to a Bullet Journal which I tried several times change the system to become what I was after and it seemed to get very complicated very quickly.

I found myself ordering a Dylusions Dyary. There is a weekly layout and a pre-made background meaning that all I have to do is complete the daily section each day and I have found that I slowly add a little to the week's art page each day which means I'm being a little creative each day. The perfect antidote to a busy day! This is my Dyary so far. I've used a mixture of Dylusions, Stampotique and Wendy Vecchi products so far, but I am anticipating making sure that the Dyary is an eclectic mix of contents of my studio as the weeks go on!

I've not shared the daily entries as I doubt you're interested in the intricacies of my week(!), but if you'd like to see how I lay them out, then let me know in  the comments and I'll share that in a future post.

Front cover:

First Page:
w/c 13 February (my favourite so far!)
w/c 20 February
w/c 27 February
w/c 6 March (every so often there is a blank page pre-printed which can be coloured. Very therapeutic when watching the TV after a busy day!)
w/c 13 March - Su had to make an appearance!
Hope you like my Dyary so far - I'll share more pages as the weeks of the year slips by! The next page will have a PaperArtsy/Elenazinski vibe I think..!
Signature

2 comments:

Helen said...

wow, great pages, what fun you can have!

Kirsten said...

Wow, gorgeous pages!